FUNdamentals is designed to make sure kids learn fundamental movement skills.
- Mastery of all fundamental movements including: locomotion, stability, object control and awareness skills and up to 75% of all activity.
- Fundamental Movement Screens to monitor progress in this phase.
- Use games to promote agility, quickness, and change direction activities to take advantage of the first speed window.
- Correct length and weight of golf clubs are critical.
- Body weight exercises to promote physical fitness accounts for the other 25% of activities.
- 9 holes a week of on-course activities to simulate golf and have fun.
- Fundamental Cyclone for 90 minutes training one to two times a week.
- Golf concepts of grip, posture, alignment ball position and weight shift are introduced.
- 10% competition : 90% training
- Introduction to rules and safety on the course and etiquette introduced.
- For boys and girls ages 5-8